Thursday, July 8, 2010

Future projects (Updated)

Please note that I haven't seen any of the shows.

Released BD
  • Angel Beats : UTW will do their own bdrips.
  • Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou : Ryuumaru, same as above.
  • Ikkitousen XX : no way... And even if I was planning to do it, Yuurisan-subs stalled.
  • Kiss X Sis : Coalgirls are covering this (with modified Ryuumaru subs) + Doki will do their own rips.
  • Mayoi Neko Overrun : Possible, haven't read someone doing this, but waiting for the raws. Started.

Future BD releases
  • Arakawa Under The Bridge : Wasn't really decided, but Toybox (Polished Subs) thought I'd do this... I guess I have no choice ? Started.
  • Kaichou Wa Maid Sama : End of July, I'll see Nope. Anyone wanting to do this, take it.
  • B Gata H Kei : Doki and UTW will do their own rips.

3 comments:

  1. please do Arakawa Under The Bridge BD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I can, with Chu Bra almost out of the way (2 episodes left, but it was freaking hot these days, was out at the pool :D), a spot is open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete