Sunday, June 20, 2010

First post.

Why this name ? Mudabone means vain efforts, which seems fitting for what I'll be doing, as someone else will probably do the same, or people will complain about quality, resolution (I'll be doing 720p only) or download method (Torrents only See, ppl are already whining, I told ya ^.^).

Like other blogs (Polished Subs, Kira-Fansub), I'll be using subs from fansub teams, and put them in BDrips. Most of the time, I'll be taking 1080p raws and downscale them to 720p... yes, I will reencode them. (Most likely with crf 18)

Of course, if original subs owners asks me to stop using their subs, I'll stop :-/.

About me : please note that I'm not a native English speaker (French), so forgive me if my comments have wrong grammar orz.


I'm doing this in my free time, no ETA for the next release.
And don't expect many series at once, as I'm also in a fansub team (a lazy one, but still...). 

Note : Time & date are GMT+1.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, another re-releaser in the fray. But that doesn't mean we're competitors, since I only do low-res/DVD-source projects. Best of luck on your releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Best of luck to you too. I think I saw your name on Polished-Subs though :)

    ReplyDelete